[Magdalen] Fwd: Are we down?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:03:01 UTC 2015

Well, there's this idea that, despite the general aversion to consuming
blood at all, to say nothing of cannabalism, someone seems to have started
this idea of communion in the form of eating flesh and drinking blood --
which would have been just totally out of bounds to any person of the
Jewish faith.  I think in that context any questions of candles and altar
placement is on a par with rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente