[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the mentally ill

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:47:17 UTC 2015

I don't think this woman is any danger to other people.  I think she
is someone who needs a safe place to live and consistent services to
see that she takes some minimal care of herself.  Virginia at least is
very short on safe housing and consistent community based outpatient
services.

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.