[Magdalen] Bishop Cook: Another unfortunate piece of the story

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:56:29 UTC 2015

sadly honesty is one of the denial traits of many whose lives are affected
by alcohol - the users, the abusers and the family/children/spouses even if
they never take a drink.  I have  personally witnessed the complete
inability to be self-honest in the face of all things contrary and the
person seemingly was unable to process (when sober) the extent of their
dishonesty.  Alcoholism is truly is a disease.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck