[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:39:24 UTC 2015

We generally shop at Publix, which is within walking distance, but
they didn't have it. So I drove over to the WalMart to try there.
A foolish waste of time, but hey,

Whole Foods is an hour away <sigh>

One of the things I've noticed here is the tiny amount of real estate
Publix, Food Lion & Winn Dixie devote to fresh produce. It's like
a kiosk in the back corner of the store. Half the size of the bakery
section. Less than a quarter the size of the frozen food section.
Weird.
-M