[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:02:56 UTC 2015

Is there a Fresh Market where you are, ME? We stopped there first on our
way to Sanibel. Turns out we wouldn't have needed to stop anywhere in Ft.
Myers, as there is a perfectly fine supermarket on Sanibel now, but there
was not at the time of S/O's prior visit. Anyway, Fresh Market is a fine
purveyor of fresh stuff, albeit slightly (but only slightly!) more
expensive than Publix.