[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the mentally ill

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 5 00:15:00 UTC 2015

Thanks, Lynn.  Am getting ready for a trip to Miami -- will take several
issues with me.  I tend to fall victim to email, etc. in the airport, but
on the plane when I turn my phone off, I will read them.  Don't really use
airport mode to read my Kindle app (on phone) on the plane, so a paper
thingie to read will be perfect (though I love skymall -- did I hear it's
defunct?).

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY