[Magdalen] Is it spring yet?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 16:46:27 UTC 2015

Spring????? What is that??????????

It's snowing here in SE Mass., to add a little bit to the ~28" already on
the ground. Predicted low tonight is -4 - about as cold as it ever gets here
(most winters it doesn't ever get below 0F). I did see a cardinal this AM,
who looked a bit puzzled by our lovely weather. Temperatures here (and in
VT) have hardly gotten up to average over the past couple of weeks or so. So
far, a very miserable Forevruary.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com