[Magdalen] home made multi grain bread?

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:17:07 UTC 2015

In that case Lynn I would use the Cook's Country recipe since they
really do work the bugs out.  The big issue with this is going to be
getting the proportions of cereal to liquid to flour right and theirs
will probably be good.  Bob's Red Mill sells a wide variety of grains
and flours.  I use their 7 and 9 grain ones for porridge.  I'll bet
you can find enough kinds to put together a corn-free blend of your
own.  If you're going to keep it for any length of time keep them in
well sealed containers in the fridge or freezer since whole grains
turn rancid after a while.

Susan