[Magdalen] Online Bible study resources

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:48:25 UTC 2015

Not a program, but I've used Mariane Micks' book "Loving the Questions" as
a Lenten study.  She dissects the Nicene Creed, section by section, and
it's easily workable for a four or five week time frame.  MM is in Heaven
and the book is out of print, which makes me feel sad, because it's an
excellent resource.

http://www.amazon.com/Loving-Questions-Exploration-Nicene-Creed/dp/1596280085

+++
Grace & peace,