[Magdalen] Quick return.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:25:12 UTC 2015

I haven't filed yet because the last 3 years, despite my measly income, I
have had to PAY federal taxes and haven't gotten anything back from VA
either. Last year I even had them professionally done and it didn't make a
bit of difference, plus I was out an additional $250 for the accountant.
Back to TaxSlayer. This is bogus. My income is less than $30K and I"m
paying???????