[Magdalen] Quick return.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:37:26 UTC 2015

For the past several years I've been using OLT.com (OnLine Taxes) I paid
$15 total for filing fed and WV returns electronically.

I used to buy the software from H & R Block for $60 or so because I also
file 1065.  Now, however, I download the fillable PDF forms from irs.gov
for that and , of course, mail them in on April 15th (or before -- no tax
required, because of pass through to the LLC as partnership).  I do the
same with WV partnership return.

Make sure you're claiming additional standard deduction for being 65+.   It
didn't help us though with the feds because our itemized deductions were
greater anyway.  With WV it made $2000 difference on the tax we had to pay
so we ended up getter a refund.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8