[Magdalen] Prayers for Keith

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 07:01:20 UTC 2015

I'm still in some shock typing this so apologies if hitting wrong keys...

My sister the surgeon called to say that Keith's MRI results are through
and the radiologists think the spolts in his liver are metastases...even
though there's no evidence of a primary anywhee.

She's offering to try a fine neede biopsy if she can get in the right place
with hr own ultrasound machine, this would save time and anxious waiting
(so far it's been less than half and hour and already not tolerable!!) But
if she can't access we'll have to wait for the radiologists.

i don't know if his physician has seen the scan yet.

So worried and scared. We'll go over to the rooms shortly as Keith is
willing to go this route. Linda is an awesome surgeon and calm as a rock no
matter who the patient may be, her main work is breast cancer however so
I'm not too hopeful that her machine is big enough for this, we'll have to
see what transpires.

Please pray, mainly for me that I'll be able to keep it together. Keith is
not easily shaken but clearrly, I am!!

Sally D