[Magdalen] Insurance / was Prayer Requ

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 19:33:14 UTC 2015

...and these days my insurance has no co-pay just full pay on all but annual physical with a 10G deductible so I can then pay 30% after I reach that. All told, before I get 70% coverage in a given year I would already be 15G out of pocket. I never thought I'd be looking forward to 65 in "only" 2.5 more years.  At best only 15G for my insurance costs between now and then...

Sent from my iPhone