[Magdalen] Morning, afternoon.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 14 21:59:34 UTC 2015

>>>I wasn't trying to be snarky.<<<

My apologies, actually.  We are sensitive out here these days.  We don't want to lose what was our temperateness, but we would like some weather, flood danger notwithstanding.  In December the "Pineapple Express" came through so fast it hardly got noticed (except for the few guaranteed-to-flood homes north of town), and last week the "big Calif storm" merely "brushed" us on its way north and south like so often happens.  We are being inventive, though.  There's a plan afoot to take the tainted farm water in our Reclamation Ditch (vintage 1917) that drains Salinas, treat it at the sewer plant in Marina, and sell it to the Monterey Peninsula.