[Magdalen] Brrrrr...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:11:46 UTC 2015

​
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I wonder just what it will take to convince the climate change naysayers.

You did not see the articles about how they used all those UN black
helicopters, hawling huge airbags, to bring all that artic cold air down
here?  It's all a communist plot to take over; that's what it is!

I mean, it's all so obvious; what more proof could we possibly need?

We all know those evil scientists lie because they hate Jesus!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

​I guess the really sad part is that some would read the above and agree.​