[Magdalen] Snow has stopped

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:59:25 UTC 2015

I don't know how much we got, but schools are closed and the plow only went
up our road about an hour ago. It hasn't come back the other way yet. I was
supposed to work the gallery, but I am taking a snow day, which is my
discretion since both city and county schools are closed down. We'll shovel
the cars out later. At least it's warmer than it has been the last couple
of days, and not windy! My daughter in Tennessee reports they've had awful
ice. Her oldest is marooned in Kentucky at his dad's and her husband is
couldn't go to his job site, so they were piled up in front of the TV and
she was making chili.