[Magdalen] A quarter century...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:12:03 UTC 2015

David, I will never forget Fr. Gerald White from St.. Francis.....he used
to come over and say mass at St. Andrew's in August when Fr. Sabin was on
vacation. He could say mass faster than anyone I've ever heard do it before
or since, and those eyebrows! "Our mLord mSavior mJesus mChrist..." My
brother would mimic him unmercifully, but he was very nice.