[Magdalen] Christ the King Anglican

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:29:58 UTC 2015

I absolutely agree with this and take seriously the "priesthood of all
believers." We are ordained into ministry by our baptism.  One of the gifts
of my long association with the Church of the Saviour in DC was coming into
a full understanding of this.  Gordon Cosby was one of the presenters at my
ordination and laid hands on me with the other clergy.  I truly felt as if
I had been ordained into the church universal and not just TEC.  Heresy to
some, I'm sure, but very meaningful to me.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.