[Magdalen] Westminster.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:48:24 UTC 2015

When the kids were small, we got a young half-beagle mix, Taffy, off the
A & P notice board.  "What does she eat?", I asked.  "Oh, whatever we're
having." they replied.  Oh oh!!!!  Taffy was a thief, who once devoured
an entire ham that she snagged off the counter. She was a 'humper'.  She
was a car chaser.  She was a garbage eater.  I have very mixed feelings
about Taffy.  Yes, she was good with the kinds. but oy!

Marion, a pilgrim