[Magdalen] Westminster.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:29:07 UTC 2015

Maybe it was the name, Marion! We were adopted by a dog we named Taffy for her color. She looked as if she were part border collie. We were living in a mountain hollow at the time, and she insisted on "herding" me down to the mailbox and back. She would spend the better part of the day lying in the ditch waiting for the occasional car to go by so she could chase it.
Fortunately, she never caught one!