[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:50:16 UTC 2015

Oh? Are the oscars coming up soon?  I don't really keep track. I don't find
movies interest me much, so the whole thing is in the cateogry with curling
and caber tossing. I wish well anyone who enjoys football, caber tossing,
oscars, emmies, looies, whatever-ies.

My group is working on this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWbBK2poJlE

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford