[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:57:56 UTC 2015

Dawn loves the Oscars.  Her CD/Bluray movie collection is HUGE.  Shen loves
musicals and must have every musical MGM ever made.  Luckily we're both
film fans.

My collection is way smaller: Godfather Trilogy, Thin Man collection, A
River Runs Through It (my all-time favorite film), Night of The Iguana,
Paper Moon, and Goodfellas.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon