[Magdalen] Life's challenges

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:18:27 UTC 2015

Aren't asking-for-prayer and asking-for-help related somehow?

When I first was not walking right, I was very prideful about asking
for help. Then one day a man I knew slightly held the door for me.
He was a surgeon, much detested, who terrorized his patients and bullied
nurses. It flitted through my mind: "This might well be the only kind act
he performs this day," and I thanked him and hobbled on through.

Let people be kind to you. Let people help.
Not because you deserve it, necessarily, but because they do.
-M