[Magdalen] The Crows

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:13:20 UTC 2015

You've reminded me of a question I keep forgetting to ask. I never heard the term "chapter book" until my grandchildren started school, and I thought it was some new terminology or a new pedagogical technique for teaching reading. It still appears no different from the series I read as a kid...Nancy Drew, et al...but from your post, I gather this isn't new.

So, what makes a book a chapter book?