[Magdalen] The Crows

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:18:38 UTC 2015

That's easy, Grace.....it's a book that has chapters, instead of being all
of a piece like "easy reader" books. We used the term when I was in school,
and I'm older than you are (I think) so it's not new at all. In my grade
school library, the presence of chapter books was what divided the library
between the k-2 section and the grades 3-6 section.