[Magdalen] Happy New Year 2015

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:15:28 UTC 2015

We had thought about going to Harrisonburg First Night, but the combination
of a paucity of performing groups of interest and the weather being colder
than we preferred led to a decision to stay in. Therefore we celebrated
with a bottle of (excellent) Peaks of Otter apple-pomegranate wine and
watched the New Year in with CNN. And so to bed.