[Magdalen] Huguenot Heritage.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:24:26 UTC 2015

I have no particular love for stiff-necked religionists of any stripe,
which is one reason I don't have as much admiration as I once did for my
first immigrant ancestor who came to these shores. At one time I rather
admired his courage for standing up for his beliefs in defiance of his
father, but now he strikes me as a rather stiff-necked and humorless type.
I suspect the truth lies somewhere between.