[Magdalen] Hippity Happity New Years

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 22:18:28 UTC 2015

I am Quite Pleased that my Badgers actually managed to win a bowl game
today (the Outback, against Auburn) but I will confess to having been
cheering on the Golden Gophers women's basketball team lately, Brud. Am
much taken with one Amanda Zahui B. (pronounced "zowie", btw) who has
really stepped up since their star player went down with an ACL. But I
can't cheer for your football team, since both my parents went to Mizzou.