[Magdalen] Hippity Happity New Years

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 23:20:25 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/1/2015 5:18:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

am Quite  Pleased that my Badgers actually managed to win a bowl game
today (the  Outback, against Auburn) but I will confess to having been
cheering on the  Golden Gophers women's basketball team lately, >>>

I am also pleased Wisconsin won.  I was hoping for a Minnesota  win
as well, but that didn't happen.  There were a lot of close  scores
involving Big Ten teams.

I've had both the cardinal and white "W" and maroon and gold "M"
flags flying from the side of the deck all season (since I am a
graduate of both schools), but my son, an avid Wisconsin fan, has
attempted to make me promise not to fly the "M" next year.

We'll see.

David Strang.