[Magdalen] 2014

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 22:58:31 UTC 2015

from Jim O:
Another thing that I thought was especially wonderful is the fact that
Marcy knows that Matthew has had real successes.  We all want to know as we
end our life times that someone is carrying on.  My niece told us that as
Mom lay unresponsive in the last days of her life, my niece had them put
the phone next to Mom so Anna could talk to her, even if Mom could not
respond.  Anna talked about her excitement as she approached the due date
for her second child, and she confided in Mom what they were going to name
the Baby. I think there has been a lot of remarks on how hearing continues
when all other senses have shut down.

This is beautiful Jim... I tear-ed up reading this special part of your
mother's story.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com