[Magdalen] Church layouts, was Re: Religion Without God

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 23:22:29 UTC 2015

From: "Jon Egger" <revegger at gmail.com>

> As I've mentioned before, I love risen Christ crucifixii (crucifixes?)
> simply because, yes, Christ died for us...but more importantly he rose for
> us.  Every Sunday is a celebration of Christ's resurrection, and we very
> much are an Easter people.

also reminds me that one night at EFM we discussed and parsed remembered  as
us not only remembering Jesus and the actions of the last supper, but we are
called on to re-member, as in become members again, one with the other, to
do this... not just in church or with church but with all.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck