[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Jan 3 18:39:04 UTC 2015

Fresh Tancook sauerkraut, made on Big Tancook Island in Nova Scotia, was a revelation to me.  Tart but not mouth-puckering, crisp and complex.  With Lunenburg sausage and from-the-ground potatoes, delicious.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain