[Magdalen] Another bicycle question

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:42:01 UTC 2015

Google news can explain this better than I can,
but he had a bicycle accident last year in Central Park,
and now has a titanium elbow, which isn't as good as
his original (I *get* that ... my titanium knee isn't a
perfect replacement for the old knee).

But he's a singer, not a guitarist, isn't he? Doesn't he
just strum his guitar along with the real guitarist in
his band?
-M