[Magdalen] Kaeton's commentary

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:20:47 UTC 2015

Mark Harris has written of how irrationally human beings can act in this
sort of horrific experience.

This is a note about Heather Cook the human being, who comes from a long
line of human beings related in turn to a whole host of living beings who
when confronted with extraordinary threat reacts in ways not always up to
frontal lobe human ethical standards.

http://anglicanfuture.blogspot.com/2015/01/when-terrible-terrifying-and-awful.html?spref=fb

I feel enormous compassion for Heather Cook...I just can't help myself.  I
know she is in need of pastoral compassion.  I pray she is receiving that.
I hesitate to say this, because I do not want to offend those who think
otherwise.  But, no matter what she has done, and much we don't know, she
is still our sister in Christ.

And, of course, the family and friends of Tom Palermo and those who witness
this god-awful accident, even we who inhabit the Pub, each and all have
need of the very same pastoral compassion.

Ginga