[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 02:12:01 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/3/2015 4:36:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

Of  course, one can’t make a good Reuben without Sauerkraut, and some folk
here
have likely never even tried one, I'll  bet.>>>>

I had the same nurse where I worked in a Midwestern clinic for
about twenty years.

On Tuesdays, the nurse's mother, who lived nearby met her for lunch.
They sampled a fair number of family restaurants in the region.

Her mother would always survey in detail the menus in these restaurants
but it was always the same:  She would put the menu down, sigh,  and
tell the wait staff, "I'll have the Reuben."

David Strang.