[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 20:22:20 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/4/2015 3:06:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

PS  Albert prefers his Franks plain -- no mustard, no sauerkraut no
nuthin'>>>>

So did my deceased younger brother, Paul.  He always said that
hot dogs were "nature's most perfect food."

Paul had a whole list of foods that he would insist be made in his  way.
For example, peanut butter sandwiches needed to have USA type while
bread, cold butter, and room temperature peanut butter, etc, etc.

The only fish/seafood that he would eat were fish sticks.

He had a nauseating habit of mashing foods together on his plate.
My mother's meatballs were memorable - small and tasty.  Paul
would mash together vegetables, potatoes and meat balls until the
plate was covered with a greyish mush before eating.

I could write a book.

David Strang.