[Magdalen] coffee

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Jan 4 05:08:45 UTC 2015

I grind my beans (fair trade) in a burr mill and make my coffee in a French press, although I cheat and strain the brew through a sieve into a carafe.  I love my coffee.  I don't understand the appeal of Keurig; I don't know if their coffees are fair trade, and those little individual packs can't be environmentally sound.  The thought of Keurig tea makes me ill.  Tea bags are pushing it!

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain