[Magdalen] coffee

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:36:10 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/4/2015 12:55:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

I don't  drink coffee usually, but when I make coffee for guests
I use a french  press coffee pot. And it makes excellent
coffee. I'm even likely to have  some.>>>>

This is, apparently, the best method.  At least that's what I've
read repeatedly.  Next the filter variety that I used for  years.
Finally the percolator method favored by my mother for decades.
She drank gallons of weak dreadful coffee from those contraptions.
It's probably why she lived to be 98.

David Strang.