[Magdalen] Kaeton's commentary

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:57:07 UTC 2015

On a different list at a different time in a different circumstance, I
ran into the hard wall of "OMG You are such an idiot!  What WERE you
THINKING?"  As if the person isn't thinking that for him/herself!
I am not prepared to jump on the wagon of that sort of response, which
only heaps coals on the head of one who is already gravely wounded at a
profound level.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....