[Magdalen] coffee

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:34:47 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com>
wrote:

> I agree that instant is normative in the UK. Supermarkets stock it in a
> variety of degrees of roastedness as well as brands (and their own
> unbranded).  Ground coffee, and particularly coffee beans, are less
> generally available.
>
> That was my experience in Ireland, UK, and Poland. The place where we
stayed in Chmielno had tea and instant coffee out on the table. You could
ask at the counter for Kashubian coffee; brewed similar to Turkish. Was
very, very good.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted