[Magdalen] coffee

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 01:44:18 UTC 2015

I have just recently started making coffee by the cup using heated water
and good coffee grounds, it is the drip method that they use at the coffee
house I frequent.  It is also used by the young men who sell fair trade
coffee from Honduras at our farmers' market.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan