[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:56:36 UTC 2015

My dad *hated* cabbage, so we never had it. Both my late exes loved the
stuff in any form. S/O is fond of it, as am I. I roast mine in thick
slices. One of our favorites is sautéed cabbage with Italian sausage, which
we don't have often. Another is something called by the writer of the Nom
Nom Paleo blog "Garbage Stir-Fry" with curried cabbage. Yum!