[Magdalen] Sauerkraut.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:35:09 UTC 2015

cabbage - have always loved it... mom used to make creamed cabbage (in white
sauce), a friend makes 'killer' good slaw with cabbage hand sliced *so* thin
and only chives added, tossed with salt, white pepper, cider vinegar and a
touch of olive oil. Toss, and it's heaven, and new fave is oven-roasted
wedges of cabbage...

hot dogs? - favorite is grilled over charcoal or gas grill so they are quite
blackened but still soft inside - heaven.... or what the Greeks in Michigan
called Coney Island style which is a boiled dog in a bun with chili, onions,
mustard over them - almost have to be eaten with a fork, or if presented in
foil, peeled and eaten like a banana.. Warning - local options vary...I
found out that in Syracuse, the same name were white pork 'dogs', plain, in
a bun...

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com