[Magdalen] Down and Up We Go.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:37:32 UTC 2015

​
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, well the shrinking is quite another matter! I was always a towering
> 5' 2-1/2", but now I'm only 5'- 1/2". OTOH, my mother had lost 4" by the
> time she was my age, due to degenerative disk disease and severe
> osteoporosis. I have the DDD, but not osteoporosis.

I was 6'3" and am now 6'1" due to the longterm effects of osteoporosis (I
now have osteopaenia).

I was walking past a glass window in a door and for an instant wondered who
this guy who looked so much like my grandfather was, and where he had come
from, then realized it was a reflection of me.  Scary.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

​
just undertall!