[Magdalen] Prayer request

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 19:56:31 UTC 2015

On 05/01/2015 19:04, Kristin Rollins wrote:
> Friends,
>
> A minor short-term prayer request...
>
> I got an email earlier today from the rector of our former parish in
> Virginia Beach, asking if I was available for a funeral tomorrow
> afternoon.

I am glad you have had this invitation to use your musical skills
again.  I know what a delight it was to celebrate the Eucharist for a
couple of small churches in the far North of this diocese on Christmas
Day.  (They are so far North you go out of the diocese to get to them.)
May you have similar satisfaction in your ministry tomorrow.

Roger