[Magdalen] sweet potato/jalapeño soup report

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:08:37 UTC 2015

Margaret! I made the soup yesterday and it is wonderful! Having a leftover
mug just now and it has mellowed nicely overnight as well. Thanks for the
recipe. First try one pepper - good sized and fresh. Forgot to remove the
bay leaf before blending.... so now it has  a bit of character : )

BTW... freezing here, literally, today and thinking of how cold it will be
in Boston next week... I'm sure you will be happy to have already headed
south! Hope FL is sunny and warm.

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com