[Magdalen] sweet potato/jalapeño soup report

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:56:14 UTC 2015

It's amazingly good for something so easy to make, isn't it?

I leave for Florida Sunday right after church. Cannot wait. It's
bitterly cold here today, and the wind is punishing. Gack.

Sunday: Matamoras, PA
Monday: Bethesda, MD
Tuesday: Wilson, NC
Wednesday: Santee, SC
Thursday: Fernandina Beach

Currently 27 and windy, expected to go down to 16 tonight,
Currently 56 and sunny in St. Augustine. <whine>
-M