[Magdalen] coffee

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:37:35 UTC 2015

..probably ok with the cheesecloth for a trial run, but the muslin is
re-useable and washable... for a trial run, the cheese cloth layers in a
large  metal sieve would work. I drape my muslin inside a deep regular
strainer, very little residue gets through. I can't figure out how those
devices that use a real coffee filter fare... I tried that on a small batch
and the density of the grind of what I use clogged it up fast. Even now, I
have to stir to strain at the very end and then pick up the muslin and
squeeze it because the fine grind does have a coating effect.

I buy my coffee in CVS drug store here : )  when it's on sale. Regular price
is 3.79 I think and it is probably available online.  If you are not near a
CVS you could still become a 'card member' which ties you into their weekly
sales and often free shipping from the website (I do not do that because
they're practically on every corner here).

Lynn

My email  is changing soon to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck