[Magdalen] coffee

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:47:39 UTC 2015

In a message dated 1/4/2015 2:22:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

French  PX in Speyer>>>>

Ah....Speyer.

Location of one of the "Rheinisch Triumverate"  ( the others  being
Mainz and Worms).  Speyer Cathedral is my favorite of the trio
of late Romanesque cathedrals, but they are all three very
impressive.

I didn't realize there was a French PX nearby.  The non-USA PX
that Military around Frankfurt/M were always visiting (for stereo
equipment) was a Canadian Air Force PX near the Swiss border.

David Strang --- A Frankfurter (not a Wiener!) at  heart.