[Magdalen] whirled peas (was Re: coffee)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 5 22:14:58 UTC 2015

I agree that mushy peas are something different.  As it happens I had
them minted at lunchtime with my breaded plaice.  I have pit mint sauce
on mushy peas before but the mint was better blended with the peas today
- delightful.  They are made from marrowfat peas rather than the normal
garden peas.  Whichever way you have peas they are good for you.

Roger